Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Julia & Tobyn::'I Do.'

21

I've known Julia for quite some time. She was just a little girl when I first met her way back when. It was such a great time reuniting with her and meeting her fiance, now husband, Tobyn!

So many great shots..so let's start from the beginning shall we?

1

I fell in love that day. With these shoes..
2

3

Jenn, Julia's Maid of Honour..we go back too!
4
5
6
7
8

At the gorgeous Elm Hurst Inn in Ingersoll, Ontario! Love theses photographs of Julia with her grandfather. Adorable.
10

9
11
13
12

Romantic. *sigh*
14

Julia, you're stunning. Enough said.
15
16
17
19
18

Had a lovely time! A pleasure being your photographer...thank you Julia & Tobyn!

20


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment!