Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the Zavitz family.

A little while ago, I hosted a small charity/fundraising event in a local park near my home. I offered family sessions that day for a reduced rate, and proceeds/donations went toward the cause I strongly support, Von Hippel-Lindau Disease, www.vhl.org. May was VHL Awareness Month, and I wanted to make sure I could help out in some way! I had brochures, booklets, wristband and pins available. Some passing by stopped and asked me a few questions, took some information about the cause and even gave a donation towards it. Grateful indeed!

I situated myself at Waterworks Park in my hometown of St.Thomas, and met some wonderful families who had booked a session with me. One such family is the one I'm about to blog about, the Zavitz family.

1
2
3

Absolutely loved how animated these guys were!!
4

One of my favourite shots..barefoot and so serene..
7
6
8

The bond between mother and son..*sigh*, how I know it so well!

Love this moment they shared..
10
9

Loved their little guy! Such a character!
11

Love Waterworks Park because of all the critters lurking around..(turtles, geese, frogs..)
12

A great big thank you to the Zavitz family for the opportunity to photograph them! You were so fun to work with! And thank you for supporting the VHL cause!

I'll leave you with a photograph I find ADORABLE! Cracks me up everytime!
13


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment!