Monday, September 27, 2010

the Howard family - image previews | St.Thomas Ontario Family Photography

So here I am, late night blogging again. Life's been crazy busy lately, but extra good - boys starting school (all three full-time *yay!*), my biz is rolling ever forward with a busy summer now behind me and a full October on the way! Weddings, portrait and commercial sessions, did a little 'second shooting' (was a second wedding photographer/assistant) which I always love to do, and.....an exciting 'little' announcement - there may actually be a STUDIO in the very close and foreseeable future...Okay, had to let the cat out of the bag on that one, but hey, anyone who knows me also knows I absolutely stink at keeping surprises! So there you have it!


So, without further ado, may I present some image previews of the Howard family! Back when I proposed my idea of a children's photography program at the St.Thomas-Elgin Public Arts Centre, I met a wonderful lady named Sherri who works there, and sat down with her to put together our program, Shutterbugs - Photography I and II. {Find the details here} I was more than happy to photograph her beautiful family at the gorgeous Waterworks Park, right here in my hometown of St.Thomas.

Enjoy the previews - there is more to come soon!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment!