Monday, October 11, 2010

bedhead + golden light = thankful everyday.

My backyard is on fire. Golds, reds, and flaming orange. Leaves scattered confetti-like on the garage roof and across the boys' trampoline. With my coffee in hand, I peered through the window at this gorgeous backdrop and realized that I woke up to a beautiful, warm autumn day. I wanted to remember it.

"But we're in our PYJAMAS!!", the boys hollered at me.

"Well, so what? Let's go, pyjamas, bedhead and all!" I grabbed the cam and we ran outside. I already know we are the noisiest family on the block. This morning we were noisier. Throwing leaves, boys created piles of it for them to jump off trampoline into. Poko digging threw them, Miss B hiding under them.

Pics of boys and cat, boys with cat and dog. Being goofy, being themselves.

Throwing camera into self-timer and dashing into the pic with them. My boys, my life. My family.

And yes, I am happy, thankful. Today and everyday...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket



1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment!