Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby M & Little Miss L. | London Ontario Children's Photography | Free Spirit Photography

I love meeting new friends. Especially ones that are friends of my family already - it seems that after the initial 'hellos' there is a certain level of comfort almost right off the bat. Recently I had the pleasure of meeting Marsha, and her two adorable children, baby M and Little Miss L. She and her husband are friends of my brother, who speaks highly of this family! After meeting them, I had no doubt why.

Baby M is the most smiley baby ever, and Little Miss L and I chatted up a storm - in no time at all we were very well acquainted! I absolutely love photographing children, and I had a fun time capturing adorable smiles and bright eyes with the two of them!

Each time I have a children's photography session, I remind everyone that "it is on the child(ren)'s terms". Not only am I a new grown-up that has come to meet them, but I am a grown-up with a huge black camera with me, and this is all new to them. So I go at there pace. I document. I see the world through a child's eyes and what I see is precious and beautiful.

To the Dudeks - enjoy the photographs and thank you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





4 comments:

  1. rosita! these are fabulous...you are so creative! i am sure the family is thrilled! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautyful :)

    pozdrawiam
    www.ludzinski.com
    www.facebook.com/ludzinski

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment!